The CoSN Call for Volunteers is now open. Volunteering with CoSN is a great way to share your expertise, and shape our activities going forward. CoSN volunteers expand their professional networks, boost their resumes, and give back to the Edtech community when they volunteer for one of our dynamic committees or educator advisory panels. Please note that volunteer spots are limited and the committee you apply for might not be available. You may apply for up to three committees, and can serve on 1-2 of them.
List of Committees/Councils/Panels Currently Seeking Volunteers:
- Advocacy Auction Committee
- Awards Committee
- Chief Technology Officer Council
- Cybersecurity Educator Advisory Panel
- Digital Equity Educator Advisory Panel
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Committee
- Emerging Technologies Committee
- Independent, Charter and Parochial School Committee
- Meetings and Events Committee
- Membership Committee
- Networking & Systems Design Educator Advisory Panel
- Professional Learning Committee
- Student Data Privacy Initiative Educator Advisory Panel
For descriptions of the committees, please view this document.
To apply, you must first be logged in. Once logged in, select the APPLY TODAY button.