Privacy Workshop 101: Making the Case for Data Privacy
*Note: Everyone who registers will be emailed a recording of the sessions.
Oct 10th, 2022 4:00-5:00; Q&A 5:00-5:30 PM ET
Oct 17th, 2022 4:00-5:00; Q&A 5:00-5:30 PM ET
Oct 24th, 2022 4:00-5:00; Q&A 5:00-5:30 PM ET
• The Data Governance Framework
• Current State of Privacy Concerns
• What Makes Privacy so Challenging
• Principles to Guide the Use and Protection of Student Data
• Applying data privacy to hosted services
• Building Your Data Governance Program
This workshop is taught by, Melissa Tebbenkamp. Read more about Melissa here.
Early Bird Pricing - Educator: Members $70 Non-Members $115;
Standard pricing (2 weeks before the workshop begins) – Educator: Members $75 Non-Members $125;
Bulk pricing for same organization registration – 2-4 10% discount, 5-10 15% discount, 11+ 25% discount
-Bulk pricing discounts won’t show up until checkout.
If you are interested in personalized school or district workshops, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter @CoSN and LinkedIn to stay updated on CoSN events!
You are eligible for 5 CEA hours for CETL® recertification if you attend all three days.