The CoSN Exam Committee reports to the CoSN Certification Governance Committee (CGC), and is responsible for updating and maintaining the reliability and legal defensibility of the CETL Exam. This committee works closely with the Director of Certification to ensure the exam is released to members and CETL candidates in a timely manner.
You MUST be a CETL to serve on this committee and you MUST be available for meetings on the following dates:
- August 29-30, 2019 via web conference (Item Review, 2 full days)
- September 26-27, 2019 In Person. Location TBD (2 full days)
- November 11-13, 2019 PIN call, web conference (one 3-4 hour meeting to occur in this date range)
- November 22-26, 2019 second form review, web conference (one 3-4 hour meeting to occur in this date range)
- December 11, 2019 1 hour meeting to review the cut score (confirmed by both CGC and Exam Committee)