The Early Career K-12 CTO Academy is a new program that was developed to address the needs of education technology leaders who are new in their position. Participants will have the opportunity to enhance their understanding of edtech leadership and make a positive impact on student-centered, digital learning in their school district.
The blended-learning opportunity prepares new technology directors with fewer than four full years of experience and includes:
- a hybrid face-to-face and virtual workshop discussing practical strategies for early career CTOs
- six deep dive online discussions on topics selected by the group
- mentorship provided by an experienced and proven edtech leader
- capstone project
- private community of practice
- networking through virtual events and CoSN 2021 Conference
The program fee will be invoiced upon acceptance. Fees include program, materials, meals, and lodging at the three-day workshop. While the registration fee for the CoSN Conference is complimentary, participants are responsible for travel to the workshop and both travel and lodging for the CoSN Conference.